This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. 45-percent larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500-degree F Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 13-1/4-Quart Round French Oven, Marseille
Shown in Flame Color Shown in Flame Color
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500�F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Each piece from our extensive range of high-quality enameled cast iron cookware is designed for ease and versatility of use, fitting in with all styles of cooking, all types of cooking appliances and any style of kitchen or dining decor. Please read this section before using your cookware for the first time. The information it contains will help you achieve the best possible cooking results.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Dutch Oven 13.25 qt. Marseille - BGKNHGO66